5.15.2014

INTERIOR INSPIRATION : ON DISPLAY.



I feel like I can see into someone's personality when I peek at what they choose to have on display in their home. For example, I display toys from the 50s and 60s, piles of books, vintage scenic oil paintings, and cute food-related items, which I think reflects my personality quite well. Which is why I love seeing the objects and art others choose- it's comfortingly voyeuristic.

Sources (from top to bottom): Laura Seppänen, Brooklyn Bride, Fran Parente, Fjeldborg, Design*Sponge: Paula Mills & Family, domino, dottie angel, Brooke Holm, A Beautiful Mess, Corinne Alexandra, UPPERCASE, and Jaclyn Campanaro.

2 comments:

  1. Oh How lovely to see my lounge room here! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's gorgeous! I loved the post giving me tons of new ideas to bring perfect interior design services. That living room is looking awesome. Thank you for sharing some really good things here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...